Monday, February 8, 2010

New address

You may notice that i have a new URL. i decided it was time to finally change my blogger address to one that wasn't from my Digital Photography class in case people wanted to find me. I still wanna add some interesting touches to the page, but haven't quite decided what it is i want to do yet; or how to do them either. ha ha

Im pretty excited for this week! Thursday afternoon Family is arriving in WNY from Jacksonville Florida and Oklahoma City! Everyone's celebrating my Aunt Mary's 50th birthday. =] Since the party is at a 'club' i unfortunately can not participate, but i will be hanging out with my little cousins from Jacksonville! so I'm fine with it! he he...

so they arrive Thursday, party is Friday, visiting on Saturday and then hanging out with them until Tuesday most likely!

I plan to ddo some photoshoping of images and maybe taking a walk to take some NEW photos tomorrow, or wednesday! depending on how i feel!

How your all enjoying the new page! =]

Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment